With sustained low default rates, strengthening credit profiles and a positive economic outlook, the issuance of High Yield Bonds is expected to continue to meet the steady yield requirements of investors globally against other fixed income options.
Deutsche Bank’s High Yield Bond team provides comprehensive administration services to issuers of high yield bonds , bringing together the Bank’s extensive expertise in trustee services, debt administration, its ability to execute efficiently and providing a true one-stop solution whilst utilizing its global reach.
- End-to-end solutions: We service high yield bond transactions across industry sectors and jurisdictions. We have the ability to service all the funding needs of the market whether bonds or loans. We can hold/safe-keep collateral, support related liability management exercises and provide escrow accounts when relevant.
- Client-focus: With a long track record in the leveraged finance market, our highly professional teams focus on client success and continued development of long term relationships. Our teams ensure that all fiduciary and administrative aspects are suitably addressed and investor interests are safeguarded.
- Expertise: Our team of trust and agency professionals are experienced in administering all levels of debt, secured and unsecured whether financing is driven by M&A, refinancing or opportunistic. We support various financing instruments including senior secured, senior, second lien, subordinated and PIK debt.
- Global network: We can support your high yield debt products across locations servicing both simple and complex deals in EMEA, APAC and the Americas.
- Core services
- Indenture Trustee
- Paying Agent
- Escrow agent
- Settlement/Delivery agent
- Listing agent
- Security/Collateral agent
- Calculation agent
- Additional services
- Tender/Exchange/Consent solicitation agent
- Facility/Administrative agent
- Intercreditor agent
- Links to international clearing systems
- Clearstream Frankfurt AG
- Monte Titoli