Deutsche Bank provides an end-to-end document custody service on an independent basis. We have the infrastructure and expertise to review, report and safe-keep physical and electronic loan documents across a range of asset classes for both agency and non-agency products. We maintain an organized, compliant and a fully verifiable inventory of loan documents. We can additionally provide disbursement and securities settlement services as well as deliver the correspondent loan process.
- Expertise – The Deutsche Bank leadership team has remained stable for over 20 years and overseen strategic investments to the development of the Document Custody business. The team has experience in managing millions of files and large transaction volumes on a regular basis.
- One-stop solution – We deliver an end-to-end, centralised and consolidated solution to our clients across a range of asset classes.
- Solution oriented approach – We work with our clients in sophisticated and direct ways to develop a bespoke solution for their needs by adding or modifying roles per their specific requirements.
- Infrastructure – We manage the file inventory in facilities that meet agency standards. Additionally, we have experience reviewing, imaging and releasing industry-leading volumes of files on a daily basis.
- Technology – We continue to invest in our technological capabilities and are currently investing in additional automation as well as the roll out of e-vault offerings.
- Residential mortgages
- Commercial mortgages
- Auto loans
- Consumer loans
- Small business loans
- Equipment leases
- Solar industry loans
- Document custodian
- Disbursement agent
- Securities settlement agent
- Custodian and securities settlement agent
- Custodian and disbursement agent
- Custodian, disbursement and securities settlement agent